Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ever Ray Anderson


"Ever Ray Anderson"
Born: April 2, 2009
4:45 p.m. American Fork Hospital
Weight: 8 lbs. 2 oz.
Length: 18 inches
Kathy started induced labor at 3:00 p.m. and had baby all natural by 4:45 p.m.!
We are so excited to have our baby here. My morning sickness is gone, and we are now adventuring into sleep deprivation. It's all worth it. The kids can't get enough of their little Sister. We all find her very entertaining and fun. Easton wanted to know why people want to come see the baby at our home. I told him, "it is the closest we can feel to heaven and everyone wants a little bit of it". She is heaven sent. We can't wait to share her with all of you.



















































7 comments:

Jess said...

Yay pictures! I can't believe how much she looks like Kiaya.

Lisa said...

What a doll! I've been anxiously awaiting pictures. I can't wait to see her. Congrats on your beautiful baby!

Tanner Perkes said...

Way to go! I'm glad you're all happy and healthy.

Holly M. said...

I love the movie...just watching her breath is sooo cute! ya, she does look like all of the kids mixed to me. wow, congratulations. lots of xoxo to Ever.

Nicole said...

What a little sweetie pie! Thanks for posting pics and a video. Sooo cute!

Julie said...

It's like Kiaya all over again. I'll bet you love that. It is always so sad to see the little babies grow but now you get a whole new one to watch! She is so beautiful. How in the world did you get induced AND have natural birth? You must have some pretty good pain tolerance.

Halo BW said...

thanks for sharing!

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-tepat-agar-pinjaman-bni-diterima