Saturday, February 28, 2009

Oh Baby, Baby!

It's finally March! I am now officially 34 weeks along (8 months). There are only 35 more days to go! This pregnancy has been a long haul, but we are excited to see and hold the end results. Our baby is now the size of a cantaloupe and weighs about 4 & 3/4 lbs. It is said that the baby can gain up to 1 lb a week. Our past experience with our babies has always been 9 lbs. I can only imagine what my stomach is going to do in the next 4 weeks. I am proud to say that I have made it to the gym for the past 5 weeks. Cardio on Mon., body conditioning on Wed., and Kick boxing on Fri.. I still suffer from morning sickness, but it is now late afternoon/evening sickness. It's quite the work-out routine to turn from one side to the other while laying in bed. We have officially set up the crib and changing table. My friends are going to be throwing me and another girl who is expecting at the same time a double shower. The supply boost is needed and I am so grateful. I have forgotten what it takes to raise a baby. We just wanted to update you all, because we could be having a baby any day now! Check out our beautiful "winter" weather (50* today).


3 comments:

Nicole said...

Your almost to the end--not like your counting down or anything! :) Yea right! You look great! Glad you've made it to the gym! I've had to do a major scale back, I had to go to the hospital because I started bleeding. They did an ultra sound and tests and things are fine, but my dr said to scale way back, and no lifting. If it happens again he'll put me on bedrest. So yay, I get to hire a cleaning lady!! She comes this week. Do you guys have a name picked out?? We don't know, we have a few on our list but can't come to agreements yet. I refuse for her to be baby girl Rust at the hospital!!

Jess said...

You can do kick boxing when your prego?! I had no idea. Nice work!

Lisa said...

You are looking great! I'm impressed- kick boxing?! You make me feel like a slacker; I don't think I could do that even if I wasn't pregnant! Your shower sounds like it's going to be really fun!