Saturday, September 6, 2008

Puppy Love!



We are crazy! And we are crazy in love with our new puppy. We seriously never thought that we would ever be dog owners. It's that look on Kaiya's face! Our pup is 8 weeks and a pure bred "mini-pin". We have named her "Teepa". We are crate training her and she has it down after 4 days! We have had only one potty accident in the house. "Good Girl". I was looking for a project to work on while pregnant, and I guess this is what it turned into. She loves to cuddle and chew, chew, chew. She seriously love to be rocked in Kaiya's doll bed. They make a perfect pair.







5 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh so cute! I'm glad you guys are liking her.

Brooke said...

Congrats on the cute puppy! I am so happy I just found your blog from Missy's. Email me: brookelambert@gmail.com so I can invite you to ours. I was also so excited to see Andrea Turner's blog. I can't get over how her boys and your boys are so BIG! It's crazy!

And congrats on the little peanut! Missy told me the great news!!

Rich and Andrea said...

Holy smokes...you broke down. Now what's my excuse when my boys bug me for one? I thought we were sticking together on that? haha Just kidding. Kaiya looks like she's loving your little puppy. Good luck with that.

Jeff and JaNae said...

CUTE PUPPY!!!
Wow, we are crazy too. In fact shortly after the reunion in Oregon we got TWO new puppies,
2 golden labs, brother and sister. They are very naughty, but can't help but love 'em. They are getting HUGE!!!
Their names are Moose and Molly.
I'll try and post some pics soon.
Jeff & JaNae

The Cottle Family said...

I love all of the pictures of Kaiya dressing the puppy up. It looks like you are busy. Love April