Friday, August 29, 2008

Our Baby!



Our baby has now advanced from the size of a "blueberry" to the size of a "Kidney Bean". This little blueberry is causing a lot of tiredness, and sickness to mom. This is the one reason we haven't updated our blog for the past month. In this photo the baby is lying on it's back in the black hole. Check out the spine! Very cool. Neighbors and friends have been very sweet and have been providing dinners and play days for my kids. I am so glad the boys are back in school, because I am no more fun.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Amazing that something the size of a kidney bean can cause that much sickness! I hope it doesnt last too much longer!

Jess said...

I hope things start looking up soon. Good luck!

Jeff and JaNae said...

Congratulations!
The kidney bean looks great.
So your due date is about April 5, 2009???

The best of luck to you.
Kepp us posted.

Jeff & JaNae